Tuesday, January 24, 2012

our everyday.

Week 3.


"I find beauty in not only the beautiful things in life, but the bittersweet and sad as well.  To me there is something poignantly lovely about the human experience from its splendor to its grief.  God created all our emotions, not just the happy ones, and for His good purposes.  That's why a good cry can feel so good.  And hitting our limits forces us to look outside ourselves for a Savior.  It is in the plea, when we're at our end, that we can find that which is truly life-giving.  Personally, my moments of deepest grief, deepest pain, have resulted in the most beautiful seasons in my heart.  I've met God more intimately in those moments than in all the other pleasant ones combined.  What isn't completely lovely about that?  -via Leslie



There is a sweetness about life these days.  
I feel an overall sense of happiness in my heart that I can honestly say I have never experienced.  
So when I came across this little nugget of truth...I thought:
"man, I wish I had written that!"
I would love to share with you all what God is doing in my heart...
instead I am going to protect it...feed it...and continue to let God do his work on me.
It's a good feeling.  
To let go.
To reach a place of total surrender and feel His arms wrapped around you!

I hope you all have a good week!


Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.  James 4:8


2 comments: