Sunday, January 15, 2012

our everyday.

Week Two.
SweetLove has turned into such a big girl...
I came downstairs to find both my babies on the counter making their own sandwhiches.
Not good for job security!

 Looks like somebody's almost ready for a big boy bed!
 "no momma, I don't need a nap"...
only to find her on brother's changing table an hour later.
 ...doesn't want to sit in his high chair anymore either.
Sniff, sniff!
 Doesn't every kid chillax on the counter?
Oh...and thats Annie he's chillin' with.
She hitched a ride back from Ann Arbor with us and they've been besties ever since!
 Just the most handsome man I know lovin' on his sick girl.
That's what we're feeling these days...
lots and lots of happy!


Hope you have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of her sleeping on the changer. I remember a picture of you in the exact same position sound asleep!! too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're children are part monkey...they climb on EVERYTHING! Is this what I have to look forward to? If so, I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT! Love these pics! Love you.

    ReplyDelete