Friday, June 3, 2011

...the lame walk and the blind see!

"Hearing doesn't get better it only get's worse."
That is what I heard today from the doctor.

I wish I would have asked him...
Do you serve a living God?
A God who has made the lame walk and blind see?

"I don't want you to get your hopes up.  Lets repeat the tests and see what we get.  Sometimes it is hard to get an accurate measure with kids."

My hopes aren't up doc...but after this roller coaster of a week my faith doesn't rest in man!
I can't explain why he tested better with no hearing aids...
I can't explain why in the last 3 weeks he won't keep his hearing aids in...
I can't explain why tonight, for the first time as we played with one of sissy's dolls and were saying "eyes" he repeated me, with no hearing aids...
After all, according to man, 
he has absolutely NO hearing in the left ear and a severe to profound loss in his right ear unaided.

Nope...I can't explain it either.

But I do know HE made the lame walk and the blind see...
I do know that if it is HIS plan,
regardless of what you have seen or studied,
HE can restore my littleLovers hearing!

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
Jeremiah 17:7


3 comments:

  1. Let's keep praying! God grants miracles! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen 30y/o men as close to death as man would dare go and at times already gone to see them a week later discharged home or to rehab! God waits until the situation seems or is incapable for man to show what he can do so we (docs, nurses, and anyone else) cannot claim responsibility... All things are possible through him! We will be praying and if its in his plan, your baby will hear!
    Love
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me start bawling crying. Snot running down the face crying. Our God is an awesome God.

    ReplyDelete