Tuesday, April 26, 2011

aQuickie...

I've had the best day...

It started beautifully!
I had to wake sweetLove up for school this morning and our
conversation went like this...

R:  momma, I dreamed of mamaw Debbie last night
Me: you did?
R:  yes momma! She's all better now you don't have to worry anymore!  She was smiling like this...(insert my girls most beautiful smile)
Me: that makes momma really happy thank you for telling me about it!
R:  uh-huh, your welcome!

We get dressed, fix hair, brush teeth...
and head downstairs for breakfast.

R:  momma, me and mamaw and you and Aimee were all in the car together.  And we were laughing.  Then mamaw had to go so she got in another car and she smiled at us and I blew her a kiss and she caught them and then I caught hers!

Dreams!


Josh came down a few weekends ago and shared a dream he had about mom.
The smile that was across his face was Priceless...
but that smile quickly changed to deep, genuine frustration...and his story went like this.

I knew she was sick sis.  But, it was before she got real bad.  We were just laughing and talking.
...AND THEN I WOKE UP.
I laid in bed and just kept thinking about the dream, hoping and praying that I would fall back asleep and pick up where I woke up.
It didn't happen...and I was so mad.
But...for however long she was in my dream, I was happy sis!

We giggled for a minute and then I commented...I would just love to dream about her.
I still haven't.

After I dropped my girl off at school I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
As much as I want to see her face in my dreams...
I was so happy she was in the dreams of my sweet baby!

And anyways...mom always had her special ways of getting her message across...
so, when my baby told me...
"don't worry momma..."
I stopped...
and it was a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic and heartwarming story! It gave me goosebumps and a big smile on my face. I can't wait to hear about the first dream you have of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how God uses these little ones! I would love just a moment with all of them in my arms so I can squeeze squeeze squeeze them !!! Please give your precious ones a kiss for us. See you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete