Monday, April 25, 2011

happyEaster!

We hope you all had a hoppyhappyEaster!

...sweetLove had her Easter party at school and we had so much fun!
I got to be the class mom and we did a craft, sat on the bunny's lap 
and ate a fabulous breakfast together!
I love, love, love being her momma!
(doesn't that bunny look a little scary in this pic?!?!)
...I'm so glad she wore the right shoes!

...my typical little lady!  Love her!

Easter morning we headed off to church, 
but before we left the house I tried my best to get a shot of the two of them...




they were not interested...to excited over the loot Peter Rabbit brought them!
I love these pics of our girl...
she is telling her daddy all about Rapunzel and her hair and her purple dress...
I must say...it's all just Priceless to me!

Pastor Johnny preached on HOPE!
Today...I am filled, my cup runneth over!
Hope for our family, for His mercies, for our true home that we were created for...
thanks to His love and sacrifice...
today I have HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment