Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sometimes...

you just can't let yourself think about it!
That was today.

I just did not let my mind go there...
instead I enjoyed my comfy bed for a couple extra hours.
A Starbucks by my bedside when my sleepy eyes decided to open.
A day on the town with a sweet friend...set up by our husbands.
A few fun finds...love some Anthro and LuLu!
Definitely some splurges.
A purchase that will of course keep me busy in my little mans room for the next couple weeks!
A mani-pedi with my angel face.
And of course greeted at the door by the two most handsome men I know!

I love being a momma!
And well...
I just didn't think about it!
I didn't think about what I don't have...
instead I focused on what I do!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment